What are the three networks?
- The ecosystem of a park or large private property.
- The group of people attending who become a human network.
- Your cell phone’s network–everyone calls into a conference line while at their appointed tree.
Triple Network Events are gatherings of tree lovers. They are hands-on and kid-friendly ways to have fun interacting with Nature while improving the health of trees, plants, and the local ecosystem.
Gatherings last about 4 hours on a weekend, and take place in parks or on large private properties.
- Dr. Conroy and Ms. Alexander give a quick briefing and demonstration of Tree Whispering® approaches and Cooperative BioBalance® concepts.
- You’ll be directed to go in pairs or trios to a certain tree on the property. You’ll have a map and the tree will be clearly marked.
- You’ll make a call into a conference line.
- Dr. Jim Conroy will explain, over the conference line, exactly what do to help the tree. You’ll be whispering with the tree to help its health while interconnecting the property’s ecosystem.
- Afterward, we’ll all gather again to tell our stories and find out about next steps.
Find the next Triple Network Gathering in your area by going to the Calendar.
Usually, there is a small donation requested for attending a Triple Network Event.
Books and other products will be available for sale and can be personalized for you, or as a gift!
You can always ask Dr. Jim and Basia your specific questions!